Tuesday 20 November 2012

My first blog post....


Here is my first post! It has been a long time coming, for at least 18 months now I have been an avid reader of countless different beauty blogs! I have picked up some amazing tips from bloggers and discovered new products that I had previously never considered, and now use religiously! For this, I am grateful and I want to start a blog to similarly, share my experiences with other beauty-obsessed people.

I have been a lover of make-up for as long as I can remember, but over the last few years this obsession has grown to include skincare, nail art and hair products. So expect to see plenty of posts about all of these within my blog!

Some background about me; I am “twenty-something”, originally from the Wirral but I have lived in Manchester for the past five years- and I love it here! I am a final year fashion student who works in the beauty industry part-time. When I graduate, I am planning to do a MUA course, so any recommendations from other bloggers about courses they have done would be amazing. I would love to hear about other people’s experiences to help me with my decision on where to train!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck. I have just started too and agree there is so much wonderful advice out there it's nice to contribute.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete